Thursday, February 25, 2021

    





    Hello Friends and Cookies go Bragh …. Yup, I stole the famous Irish expression “Erin go Bragh” and changed it. If I’m honest, I must admit I had to look up its meaning (I know, shameful for a Reilly), but I had no idea it means Ireland Forever…Naturally my first thought was…… 

Cookies Forever!

    This St. Patrick’s Day, The Bashful Bakester is featuring three delicious ways to treat yourself or someone you love to some homemade yummy goodness. 


    
    1. Chocolate cupcakes with a tasty mint buttercream frosting adorned with an Andes Chocolate Mint and sold in 6's. 

     

Also available in Shamrock

2. A set including decorated Sugar cookie and simple sugar cookie of the same design in a clear treat bag decorated with green curling ribbon.... Kids LOVE this gift.     
                         

                                                       
    3. Our popular festive Take-out Container with three Decorated Sugar cookies and 3 of our mouthwatering Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Emerald Green Sprinkles…. 

Stop by The Bashful Bakester Facebook or Instagram to see our selection in greater detail and hurry and order before your luck runs out :)












No comments:

Post a Comment