Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Thank you!

Christmas is officially over and the New Year has begun...and with it goes my favorite time of the year: Christmas baking season. The one time in 365 days when no one ever questions the baking of cookies in excess. It's the absolute best time of year!

I just wanted to come on here and take a moment to thank everyone who purchased from me this holiday season (and throughout 2019), whether that be by a cookie platter or cupcakes. I truly appreciate all of your support, and hope you enjoyed your goodies. Cookies make every gathering better, and I can only wish that mine made each of your holidays a little brighter and sweeter. 

Now, of course, this was my maiden voyage in cookie platters, so no doubt there are things I could improve upon. If you were a customer this year and have any requests for the future, don't hesitate to drop me a DM on Instagram or Facebook, or write me a quick email. I'm always open to suggestions on what types of cookies I should make or how to improve the ordering process. I would definitely love to hear from you! 


Also, I just want to mention that all the cookies that were on the platters this year will be available all year round. So, if you have a sudden craving, or an event to go to, any of these cookies can be ordered at any time. The cutesy snowmen and snowflakes (shown below) are also available to order throughout the winter months (now through March) as well. 


























I truly had the best time baking for you all this past year, and hope you will give me the pleasure of doing so in the upcoming new year. If I can help bring even a simple smile to someone's face through my goodies than I feel I've made a difference. 

Hope you all had a merry Christmas, and here's to a happy, healthy 2020! 




No comments:

Post a Comment